Внимание: с Февраля 2017 вступили в силу изменения в программу спонсирования мужа-жены.

Мы продолжаем обновление Сайта, Руководства и Форума. Если вам нужна помощь в подготовке документов, то пожалуйста обращайтесь обращайтесь - по контактам в конце меню.

  1. Official marriage registration.
  2. Prepare evidences.
  3. Medical exam.
  4. Police clearance certificate.
  5. Option-C from Revenue.
  6. Other documents.

1. Official marriage registration.

It is highly recomended for sponsoring your spouse to Canada - to officially register your marriage. Even if you had registered your marriage you still have to prove your relationship is truthfull. But if you have NOT married, so its a common-law, then immigration officer will have significantly more suspicious about - "is their relationship fake?".

You can register marriage ...
- in country where your wife is living, for example Russia-Ukraine,
- in country where sponsor is living, in Canada,
- in any other country where Canada and Russia/Ukraine have embassies.

Marriage registered in any of theese contries is good for sponsorship. But I would recomend to have wedding where husband's or wife's relatives are living. This idea is pretty obvious, the wedding's purpose is to introduce relatives and friends with groom and bride. And if wedding is organized somewhere else, the immigration officer will be interested, what for you "abandoned" relatives.

Although, this is not necessary: I know situations when a couple registered marriage, for example, on Cyprus (absolutely no relatives or friends presented) and wife got the visa (sponsorship approved) even without interview.

Details you can find in section Marriage registration.

2. Prepare evidences.

Our world is not perfect, and some people make a fake marriages to get sponsor visa to Canada. And  Canadian CIC (immigration)  caching them activly do not love them for some "unexpected" reason, so they asking us to provide evidences that our relationship is truthfull when we apply to sponsor a spouse to Canada.

Details you can read in chapter How to prepare evidences.

3. Passing the medical exam.

This is for sponsored spouse. Passing the medical exam is one of the requirement for all categories of immigration. Here is everything easy.

Details you can read in chapter Passing medical exam.

4. Police clearance certificate.

This is for sponsored spouse. Here is one more requirement of Canadian Citizenship and Immigration (CIC) its a acquiring  Police Certificate, or sometimes it called - statement from militia of not having criminal records.

Details you can read in chapter Police clearance certificate.

5. Printout Option-C from Revenue.

This is for sponsor. There are several financial requirements for sponsor. Some of them are  Некоторые сильно outdated, like immigration loan (yse! my friends, there was a time when immigrants even got money for moving). But some of them are quite actual and logical - sponsor himself should not receive social financial assistance. All those requirements CIC intended to find out when they got Printout Option-C that sponsor should request in Revenue. Sometime you can replace it with yearly Tax Assesment from the same Revenue.

Details you can read in chapter Option-C from Revenue.

6. Other documents.

In addition to the above-mentioned documents and materials you'll need:

For sponsored spouse:
-birth certificates for the sponsored spouse and her(his) children (if any),
- internal passport (optional)
- for sponsored spouse - diplomas and certificates
- certificate of divorce (if any)
- marriage certificate with sponsor
- if spouse have a child younger 18 years old, then "no objection" statement from other parent
- travel passports (or travel documents) for moving to Canada

For sponsor:
- citizen card or passport(canadian) or something else from instruction's list
- divorce certificates (if any)
- letter from work, must include: employment start date, salary, how many hours per week he is working, full/part time or temporary or permanent job
- payment for sponsorship.

Details you can read in chapter Other documents.

If any of those documunets is not in English or French then you need to get notarized translation of the document you can find details in section  3. DOCUMENTS TO EMBESSY.

^ Наверх